Fit For Life
Data Protection Notice
1. Background and Purpose
At Peak Condition Limited T/A Fit For Life (“FFL”, “we” or “us”), we value your privacy and are committed to maintaining your trust. This Data Protection Notice gives you an overview of how we process your Personal Data in connection with your use of our services.
2. What Personal Data We Process and Why
Upon becoming a member of FFL, we process your Personal Data in order to be able to offer, improve and personalise our services as well as to communicate with you in relation to the services we provide or to respond to you when you contact us. We also use it to send you information about new services and features, or other health and fitness-related information, from time to time. In particular, we collect the following Personal Data:
· Personal information such as your name, date of birth and contact details;
· Sensitive personal information in relation to your health and fitness history;
· Information on what services you have requested; and
· Where applicable, financial information such as your credit card or bank account details.
3. Why We Are Allowed to Collect your Information
We process your Personal Data where you have given us your consent to do so or where it is necessary for us to perform a contract with you.
4. What We Do With Your Data
We will only process your data for the purpose for which it was collected. We will only share your Personal Data with our colleagues so they have sufficient information about your health and fitness to ensure your health and safety.
5. How to Contact Us