A&L Goodbody Massage
Orthopaedic Sports Injury Therapy
OR Deep Tissue Massage
Every Thursday – 30 mins for €25
This is a hands on approach using palpatory skills for the safe and effective treatment of joint and muscle problems.
It involves a combination of manual techniques, including deep massage, joint movement and gentle stretching, which are applied in accordance with current health principles.
This treatment style is somewhere between deep tissue work and osteopathy.The therapist uses a complete hands on approach and is able to prevent sports/work injuries and provide good recovery in joints and muscles.
He also specialises in restoring range of mobility in joints and can treat problems such as frozen shoulders, hips, cracking knees, ect.
Part of his service is postural analysis with relevant treatment and client education, which includes advice on how to lift properly, exercises you can do easily when working at the desk for long hours and exercises that can be done at home.
- 30 minute treatments available.
- COST: €25 for a 30 minute session. Feel free to book in for a 1 hour session.
- Location: First aid room on ground floor
- Therapist: Ants Alunurm
If this is your first time booking you will need to set up an account, you will need to create an account on our online booking system using the following instructions.
Continue reading if you need to set up your account...
We have a number of corporate clients using this system so to ensure you are booking for the correct site we will need to verify and add you to our A&L Goodbody membership list to facilitate your bookings going forward.
Here are the simple steps to follow:
1. CLICK HERE to set up your account. Follow the instructions prompted by the system. Start by going to the 'New to the Site? box. The system will ask for an employee number, you can just type in 0. (We don't require this for your site)
Don't forget to enter your card details in your profile. All details are safe and are not stored on our system but are with our secure merchant account.
2. IMPORTANT - After you have set up your account, email email@example.com to request to be added to the A&L Goodbody membership list. Include this in your subject line. You will not be able to book until we add you as a member.
3. Wait for our confirmation back to let you know you have been added.
4. You can now book your massage. CLICK HERE to get the massage page. Make sure you are logged in or you will get a message to say you need to be added as a member.
Please note: Cancellation policy is 6 hour before the start of the session or you will be charged.
Cancellation policy is 12 hours prior to the session. You can cancel on line.